Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Something Spring. Something Pastel.

This week inspiration is all about pastel and spring. I was given a task to create a bridesmaid bouquet design and my mind completely explode with a whole bunch of ideas. So after I made the design I decided to go on ahead and do a little set up to go with it. With everything comes together, I'm just really excited and happy that I was able to find little things around the house to bring the selecting colors of my design to life.
Color board: Teal, Sage green, ivory, peach/salmon, & tangerine

This is the color board that I created with the selecting pastel colors that I was inspire to come up with. And Finally, da-da-da-daaaaaa here are the photos of my design.











 I had such a fun time planning and putting everything together. With so many ideas popping up every time I was pretty overwhelmed with joy and excitement, but then I had to limit myself with the ideas and just focus on the main one. If I could I would go on and on because there are so many endless ideas out there that inspire me a lot to just go beyond my imagination and creativity, but obviously I can't. While brainstorming the whole display, I thought to myself if only I could go back in time and re-plan my whole entire wedding. That would be awesome. I just can't wait to do another one soon. Oh yeah, and did I mention these are silk flowers? No way, they are.









1 comment: