Friday, April 13, 2012

My very first perfect drawing- Peppermint Girl

I always wanted to draw, but I can never do so. There are many times I try to register for a drawing class, but because there are so many classes that I wanted to take, I always end up having to sacrifice my drawing class for another class that is require for my major. Sometimes I will be tempted to do some sketching for fun just so that I can better myself at drawing. Honestly there were never a success. Let's just say that I'm not good at it. Last year I end up taking a basic painting class and it went really well. It wasn't hard at all. I was able to create art just like that because to be very honest painting doesn't really require for a person to draw. All you have to do is just throw in some color onto your canvas and if you like you can make some quick sketches or lines and that could already become a great piece of art. So it's been a while since I last do some sketches, but yesterday I decided to take out my sketch book, pencil and coloring pencils and started a sketch. At first it was about a basic side view picture, but then as the clock start ticking off the picture develop into a pretty girl. I have to admit I really like it and I am very proud of myself (even though it's not the best and is just very drawing).

A little quick note on the side- last year I started a drawing a little girl whom I name it Peppermint. She became my little symbol and kind of like my logo. These are the first few pictures that I ever drew of her when I first started. She just kind of came to me.




Anyway, this picture that I drew yesterday, you can say that it is a more anime/realistic-ish version of how my peppermint girl will look like. Can you see the difference now between the drawings? :)
Anyways, you may find myself blogging and repost a lot about my peppermint girl every now and then. I really hope you won't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment