Sunday, May 13, 2012

What's in my bag-- a little too much

Hey there. I know I said that I'll try my best to keep my blog updated, but I haven't been doing so lately because I was busy trying to catch up on some of my school work and packing/ cleaning/boxing a few things; getting ready for our moving this summer back home to California. Sorry if I haven't been keeping up with my blog. :)

Last night Benjamin and I end up staying up til 4 am (actually I stay up til 4 am, but Benjamin didn't sleep til just this morning around 8-9 am). Crazy as it sound, we usually stay up very late on the weekends and I'm sure we're not the only one. Yesterday we spend a few hours doing some hygiene and office supplies shopping at Target and Office Max which I end up picking a few items, but I won't go into details on that. Tomorrow I will post up the items and do a separate blog on that instead including some of the thrifting clothing that I purchase a few weeks ago, but just never got the chance to blog about it.

A few hours ago I was cleaning my bag and decided to reorganize all the things that I had inside it. It never came across to me how much items I have inside my shoulder bag. If you don't know, I'm the kind of person who like to collect and over buy things that I don't even need. I tend to buy and hoard myself with unnecessary items (I admit I am a huge hoarder). I tend to over buy things such as lip balm, hand lotion, and any writing notebooks or note stickers/tabs that I find attractive to me. Yes it's a very bad habit of mine and sometime I buy them without realizing that I don't need it. After laying everything out in front of me, it sure hit me hard in the head making me realize that I really need to stop and control this bad habit of mine. Yes it's a lot.
I'm surprise that all of these thing was able to fit inside my mid size shoulder bag.

Too much hand lotion? I think so.

These are not the only lip balm that I own. I found a few more in my other hand bags and a $25 Starbucks gift card from Benjamin love.

This is my biggest and most baddest hoarding problem. Sometimes Benjamin even had to drag me out of the store. For some odd reason, I just love collecting notebooks and notepads. Is it bad? These are just a few that I like to carry it with me in case I was stuck in traffic, at the DMV, or somewhere boring and that I can just take it out and do some doodling on it or write notes to myself. The others are display on the shelves. Yes I also purchase notebooks for home decor too.

A pair of 3D gasses from the movie.


A couple bandages, a few hair-ties, and some of my medication.  

I think it's time to update to a bigger handbag or maybe I just need to downsize some of the items that I had in my bag and take a few things out? It's not really good to over carrying items for it may cause some health damage to your shoulder, but it's ok to over pack your bag sometimes. You know what they say: "It's better to have multiple then not having at all". So I can't really argue on that because it is true. Isn't it in a girl's nature to over buy things though? What do you think?  I just hope I'll be able to stop myself the next time I encounter some of these items that I am attempted to buy every single time. It'll help save me a few bucks :). Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment