Monday, May 21, 2012

Thrifting+ color denims

I promise on my last post that I would do a separate blog post on some of the thrift findings that I've purchase a few months ago but never have the time to blog about it so here it is. I'll just make it short and simple. Sorry about the bad pictures. I should've put the pieces together and do an outfit of it one by one, but my place is a total mess right now because of all the packing and boxes so I do apologize for it. Hopefully it'll just give you a quick idea of what the pieces look like.
I love this top. It's a very light pastel peach color with white little bows that look almost like polka dots.  It was so cute especially wearing it as layering under cardigans and sweaters. $3- Salvation Army


Pastel pink floral button down. So vintage chic. The fabric is a little heavy, but it also flow very beautifully. Perfect for Spring and summer. $1- Good Will


I love-love-love this blazer. So the story here was that this blazer accidentally caught onto my cart while I was digging my way around the isle. The texture caught my attention right away. It fitter so perfectly and I knew that I couldn't pass not buying it so I just got to get it. I love the texture of it, the color, the pockets and the piping. Everything about this blazer--I love it. A very neutral color with two tone of the nude shade. What I also love about it is that it can look masculine but chic. $5- Good Will (A little expensive, but worth it)


This is actually 3 size bigger than my regular shirt/top size. I usually wear size small, but I'm more into loose and flowy top because it make me feel like I can breathe more so most of the time I would buy my tops in size M. The size of this black asymmetrical top with beautiful lace detailing on the shoulder is XL. yeah a little too big, but it actually fitted well. It flows down very nicely and I actually like the way it is loose on me. It's also very sheer and very cute. $3- Salvation Army


I have a confession to make. I never liked knitting clothes. Anything that is knitted I hated it. I don't like wearing it and I just never buy any knitted clothing. Why? Because wearing knitting clothing make me feel insecure about my body. That's just the way how I feel for the longest time ever, but when I came upon this knitted sweater, I knew that I just have to get it. I was hesitating at first because I wasn't too sure about it, but I actually liked it a lot. Yes if you're wondering, this is my first and only knitted piece of clothing that I ever own. What I like about this is that the sleeves are short and this can be worn for all season long. I like the detailing of the knitting pattern. I'm glad I bought it. $2- Salvation Army


White tank top with lace detailing. It's cute, but it's not one of my favorite. I just like it how it's very simple and cute. $3- Salvation Army


My very first two color denim. I know! I was never really a big fan of color denim because I always thought they were a little too over the top, but hey I take back my thought because I actually love them. I picked out these two denim from Target while doing some random shopping there. At first I didn't even know why I pick them up, but after trying them on, I just so totally love them. I like to go for the more darker and cooler color vs the bright colors. Just not very into anything that is bright-bright. :) One good thing about these babies is that they were on sale. yes, it was originally $22.99, but I got it on clearance so it was only $11.48 a pair. What are your thoughts on color denim?


1 comment:

  1. I envy you for find such great pieces while thrifting :) So so cute!

    ReplyDelete